Audi launches the Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI
The world’s most successful executive sedan now more powerful, intuitive and sophisticated.
• 1.8L TFSI engine generating 190 hp (140 kw), seven-speed S tronic transmission
• Audi Matrix LED headlights - standard
• Next generation MMI with 20.32 cm retractable screen; Navigation with MMI Touch
• Adaptive air suspension
• Advanced Voice Dialogue System
• Best in class Bose® Surround Sound with 14 speakers
• Offers eight airbags, two of which are dedicated rear side airbags
• Comfort key with electric hands free and gesture based boot opening system
• Exceptionally priced at INR 52,75,000 ex-showroom New Delhi and Maharashtra
Mumbai, August, 29, 2016: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer today introduced the Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI. The new Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI will sport the class leading Audi Matrix LED headlights. The winner in the business class is now even better with the seven-speed S tronic transmission, and an advanced infotainment system – all this at a price of INR 52,75,000 ex-showroom New Delhi and Maharashtra.
“We had launched the new Audi A6 last year and received an overwhelming response from the customers. To build on this success, we are launching the new Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI with Audi’s new design language and enhanced equipment level. With the Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI, we want to reach out to India’s smart luxury car buyers and also cater to customers who want a fully equipped car in petrol. The Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI sets new standards in innovative technology that makes the sedan even more efficient, more powerful, more intuitive and more sophisticated than ever. The Audi A6 has seen increasing demand and success and we are confident the Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI will set new benchmarks in its segment,” said Mr. Joe King, Head Audi India.
The Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI
Designed for athleticism and elegance, the 3D Singleframe grille at the front with six corners and the chrome struts is striking. The large, precisely defined wheels well emphasize the muscular character; the trim strips over the side windows are in high-gloss black and the redesigned LED headlight cluster with dynamic turn indicators and redesigned bumpers underline progressiveness. The chrome plated tail pipes accentuate the sophistication in the rear.
Numerous components of aluminum and hot-shaped steel form the backbone of the systematic lightweight construction concept.
• Forged aluminum 18’’ hollow spoke alloy wheels
• Length - 4.93 m; Width - 1.87 m; Height - 1.46 m; Weight - 1,740 Kgs
• 530-liter trunk capacity
The new Audi A6 Matrix is available with a 1.8L TFSI engine, delivering 190 hp (140 kW), mated to the sleek seven-speed S tronic transmission. The car propels from 0-100 kmph in 7.9 seconds.
Enhanced Driving Dynamics
• Audi Drive Select with five driving modes for customized driving: Five cars in One
• Steering Mounted Paddle Shifters help in an engaging drive with the new & powerful engine with S tronic transmission
• Adaptive Air Suspension that adjusts to varying road conditions as well as adapts to the driving modes of the Audi Drive Select - only car in its segment to offer this feature
The progressive Matrix LED Headlights Technology - class leading
• Audi bundles the Matrix LED headlights with front and dynamic turn indicators
• A bundle of 19 light emitting diodes per headlight paired with four reflectors produce the high-beam light
• Matrix LED headlights which are permanently on high beam, ideally illuminate the road ahead without dazzling other road users by switching off individual LEDs
Continuing with our dedication to safety, the Audi A6 35 TFSI Matrix comes with eight airbags, two of which are dedicated rear side airbags – a best in class feature. Features like electronic stabalization control, tyre pressure monitoring display and Audi pre sense basic provide a secure driving environment.
The bold style of the exterior is echoed in the car’s spacious interior. Every detail documents the uncompromising level of quality. Salient element is the ‘wrap-around’ – an inlay encircling the driver and co-seat passenger. Additional elements in aluminium look enhance the interior ambience. These include the air vent thumbwheels, the controls for seat adjustment, rear door ashtrays and the button for releasing the tailgate which sports a clasp in aluminium look. The class leading and efficient four zone automatic air conditioning system is standard.
• Seats are electrically adjustable with the driver side memory function
• Seats wrapped in high quality Milano Leather in two colors: Atlas Beige and Nougat Brown. Inlays in walnut brown
• Co-driver seat electrically adjustable from the rear for additional leg room
• Class lead Four zone automatic air conditioning for individual temperature preferences
MMI and Infotainment
The new Audi A6 Matrix is equipped with the Next Generation Modular Infotainment Platform. With this, the customer gets a host of new functionalities. The MMI touch is also available as a part of this system. The new Audi A6 Matrix is also way ahead when it comes to infotainment. The advanced MMI system also offers a Remote Control for the convenience of the rear seat passenger. The MMI control unit now has a more sophisticated appearance and improved haptics.
• Power-retractable 20.32 cm monitor
• Advanced voice dialogue system
• Bose® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers
• Top-of-the-line navigation system
The Audi A6 Matrix range in India includes the Audi A6 Matrix 35 TDI and Audi A6 Matrix 35 TFSI.
The Audi model range in India includes the Audi A3, Audi A3 Cabriolet, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi A8 L, Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi TT Coupé, Audi S5 Sportback, Audi RS 6 Avant, Audi RS 7 Sportback and Audi R8 V10 plus.