28th April 2018
Audi kickstarts the 2018 season of the Audi Weekender
• 2018 season of the Audi Weekender kick starts in Bengaluru
• Audi Weekender offers its customers a perfect weekend with exciting line up of Audi Sport range – Audi R8, Audi RS7 Performance, Audi RS6 Avant, Audi RS5, Audi S5, Audi TT
• The quattro capabilities of Audi ‘Q’ Range – Audi Q3, Audi Q5, Audi Q7 is put to test on specially created off road track
• Perfect opportunity to experience the refined driving and handling of the Audi ‘A’ range – Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi A6, Audi A8
• The Audi Weekender will be held in seven cities this year
• “Audi Weekender is the perfect experiential platform to showcase the exciting line up of the Audi range to our customers and fans across the country…Weekends don’t get any bigger than this.” - Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
Mumbai, April 28, 2018: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today commenced the third season of the Audi Weekender Program from Bengaluru. The Audi customers and enthusiasts look forward to a thrilling weekend with the sporty, progressive and sophisticated line up of the entire Audi range offered in India.
“The year 2018 is the year of Audi Progression and as a part of this strategy, Brand experience is one of the key focus area for us. Audi Weekender is the perfect experiential platform to showcase the exciting line up of the Audi range to our customers and fans across the country. From slalom exercises with the A range, oﬀ-road rumblers and steep hill climbs with the Q range to pushing our performance car range to their outer limits, this is the perfect setup for an exhilarating weekend for Audi customers and fans; Weekends don’t get any bigger than this,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
The Audi Weekender offers a unique opportunity to test the quattro capabilities of the Audi Q range in a specially curated off-road track. The customers also learn the tricks of handling the Audi A range of sedans and Audi R/RS range of sportscars in extreme conditions and witness the brand with the four rings in action while learning the safe driving techniques. The customers driving the sporty spearhead, Audi R8 love the acceleration and braking exercises at the track. The customers driving the Audi RS7, Audi RS6 Avant, recently launched Audi RS5, Audi TT and Audi S5 manage course handling with expert instructors belting out instructions. The participating customers and enthusiasts are divided into groups to experience each range in advanced driving environment. A professional and motivated team of instructors help customers experience the power and dynamism of the brand with the four rings.
Over 1000 customers have participated in the Audi Weekender program last year and this year as well, the program targets to reach out to potential customers and fans across cities.
“Customer engagement is our top priority as we always thrive to delight our customers with exclusive events like the Audi Sportscar Experience, the Audi Weekender and the Audi Q Drive. This year, the Audi Weekender will be conducted in seven cities and we look forward to offer the best weekend getaway to our customers and Audi loyalists,” added Mr. Ansari.