9th June 2018
Audi kickstarts the 2018 season of the Audi Q Drive in India
Seventh season commences from Coimbatore
• Launched in 2012, a first of its kind initiative for customers to experience Audi’s luxurious Q range models
• First edition of the multi-city Q drive 2018 season to be held in Coimbatore, more than 28 cities planned for the year
• Audi enthusiasts to get an exciting hands-on experience with the Audi Q range including the all new Audi Q5 on an off-road track
• Over 10,000 customers have participated in this program till date
• “…The Audi Q Drive is an important part of our progressive experiential initiatives and extends an opportunity to all customers and enthusiasts who are looking forward to join the Audi Q family to experience the prowess and technology of our Audi Q range.”- Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India
Mumbai, June 09, 2018: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer has launched the 2018 season of its adrenaline rushing experiential driving program - the Audi Q drive. The seventh edition of the multi-city Audi Q Drive is commencing from Coimbatore. The program will be held across 28 dealer locations in India with overall 30 events planned for this year. The Audi customers and enthusiasts in these cities will get to experience the legendary quattro technology in the Audi Q7, the Audi Q5 and the Audi Q3 on a specially curated off road track in the supervision of Audi instructors.
“2018 is the year of Audi Progression for us and will continue to see us focus and progress on 4 fundamental pillars of our strategy - Product, Network, Customers and Digitalization. In terms of product line-up, we started 2018 with the launch of the second generation Audi Q5 and it has received a fantastic response with more than 500 bookings in just a month. This reinforces our strength and dominance in this segment. The Audi Q Drive is an important part of our progressive experiential initiatives and extends an opportunity to all customers and enthusiasts who are looking forward to join the Audi Q family to experience the prowess and technology of our Audi Q range,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head Audi India.
Audi Q Drive is the most widespread program under the Audi driving experience program. Travelling across the country, the Audi Q drive is executed on a custom-built off-roading track; designed keeping in mind the key attributes and features of the Audi Q range, including especially Audi’s legendary quattro system. Customers enjoy driving on specially made off-road track and maneuver obstacles such as hill climbing, hill descend, slush, acceleration, braking, rumblers, axle twister and articulation and tilt angle. Over 10000 customers have participated in this program since its inception in India.
The Audi Q Drive program is executed within city limits, the Audi Q drive tracks are created specially across locations in India. Audi India has a team of instructors responsible for supervising the build-process of these tracks including Audi India’s racing talent Aditya Patel. The Audi Q Drive gives the enthusiasts a chance to drive the Audi Q range under trained supervision to understand the prowess of its advanced technology.