Offers exclusive benefits for a limited period only
• Audi Summer Service Camp to be held from 8 to 20 April, 2019 at all Audi India workshops
• 50 point complimentary service check-up including Air Conditioning, Brake and Tyres Exclusive offers on select Audi Genuine Parts & Accessories, Extended Warranty and value added services
• Complimentary on-spot evaluation of cars and exchange bonus of INR 1 lakh on purchase of new Audi vehicle
Mumbai, April 9th, 2019:Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, announced the Audi Summer Service Camp - ‘Gear up for the Summer’. The campaign will be effective from 8 to 20 of April 2019 where customer can avail exclusive benefits under the Audi Summer Check-up Camp.
“Customer delight is at the core of our strategy in India and we at Audi continuously strive to deliver the best aftersales experience to our customers. As extended summer holidays approach, we do not only wait for customers to indicate their service requirements but we also proactively support them in taking the best care of their prized possession for planning their excursions. With our complimentary 50 point check-up and exclusive offers on select Audi Genuine Parts & Accessories, we are confident that our customer’s cars will be at prime for planning a holiday trip with the family this summer season,” said Mr. Rahil Ansari, Head Audi India.
Audi Summer Service Camp- ‘Gear up for the Summer’ is organized with the sole purpose of easing the financial pressure on the customers along with keeping their Audi in the best condition possible. The 50-point complimentary service check-up guarantees comprehensive check-up of the car and appropriate servicing as needed. Ensuring the use of only Audi Genuine Parts in the service, the customers can have complete peace of mind when it comes to the performance and safety of their favorite Audi. After the service is done, the customers can get all the information needed on the value of their car with the on point evaluation. Additionally, the customers may also avail an exchange bonus of INR 1 lakh upon buying a new Audi.
“Keeping our global promise of Audi Service, we have ensured that a dedicated in-house team of service experts ensure that the world-class luxury and service standards that Audi customers are accustomed to will be available to them with ease and transparency at all Audi authorized workshops,” added Mr. Ansari.
Under the Audi Summer Service campaign Audi is providing special offers on almost all the services for a limited period.
Audi ‘Gear up for the Summer’ includes:
• 50 Point Complimentary Service Check-Up including General-technical, Exterior, Interior, Air-conditioning, Brake and Tyres, Undercarriage, Road test and Post Road test parameters
• 25% savings on Select Audi Genuine Parts
• 10% savings on Pirelli tyres
• 25% savings on engine oil & filter replacement for cars (older than 7 years)
• 20% savings on Select Audi Genuine Accessories
• Attractive 15% savings on Extended Warranty
• Complimentary on-spot vehicle evaluation
• Exchange Bonus of INR 1 Lakh on purchase of an Audi
“The specified values of fuel consumption and emission are determined according to the mandatory emission test measurement specified in Rule 115 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989 (CMVR), under controlled conditions using reference fuel, at an agency authorized under Rule 126 of CMVR. Fuel consumption and emission values may vary due to factors such as driving habits, road and traffic condition, fuel quality, maintenance practices, loading pattern, ambient condition and engineering tolerances etc.
The values declared for the vehicles have been obtained from one of the variant tested as per Central Motor Vehicle Rule 115. Fuel consumption and emission value for other variants may differ. Audi India or its authorize dealers shall not be held liable for any difference in fuel consumption values, due to any of the aforesaid variables.
Due to constant product improvement / changes in regulatory framework, technical specification provided herewith are subject to change without prior notice, customers are requested to contact Audi Call Centre / Audi Authorised Dealer for further details.”