October 16, 2023
Audi India launches Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition for the festive season
● Available in two colors - District Green and Mythos Black
● Enhanced sporty exterior appeal with black styling package plus, Matrix LED with laser lights, red brake calipers, carbon inlays and door entrance
● Sports seats plus with massage and fine Nappa leather upholstery in Magma Red
● LED sills with S logo projection for front doors and Carbon fiber inlays
● Limited units on offer
Mumbai, October 16, 2023: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the launch of the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition for the festive season. The Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition represents a perfect blend of performance, luxury, and exclusivity. This limited-edition model is certain to be loved by Audi enthusiasts and delivers an unparalleled driving experience. Priced at INR 8,157,000, the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition will be offered in two colors - District Green and Mythos Black with limited units on offer.
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India said, “Celebrations for the festive season have begun and we are happy to introduce the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition that offers an array of additional features and enhancements, designed to elevate the driving experience. With limited units on offer, the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition will be available in two beautiful shades of District Green and Mythos Black with Magma red sporty seats – a perfect addition of color and performance for the festive season. This is our third special edition this festive season and we are confident that these limited editions will be sold out in no time.”
Key Features of the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition:
Matrix LED with Laser Light: The Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition is equipped with state-of-the-art Matrix LED headlights with laser light technology. This advanced lighting system not only provides exceptional visibility but also adds a touch of sophistication to the front fascia of the car.
Black Styling Package Plus: The Black Styling Package Plus adds an extra layer of elegance and exclusivity to the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition. With black accents on the grille and window trim, this package enhances the overall aesthetic appeal.
Red Brake Calipers with “S” lettering: The eye-catching red brake calipers not only provide a visual highlight but also contribute to the S5 Sportback’s high-performance credentials.
Sports Seats Plus with massage: Customers can enjoy enhanced comfort and support with specially designed sports seats with pneumatic adjustments for side bolsters. In addition, the lumbar support with massage function ensures a good combination of thrill and comfort.
Fine Nappa leather upholstery in Magma Red: The interior of the Audi S5 Sportback Platinum Edition exudes luxury and style with its fine Nappa leather upholstery in the striking Magma red color. The premium leather elevates the cabin's ambiance, making every journey refined and memorable one.
Decorative inserts in carbon Atlas: Carbon fiber inlays in the interior emphasize the sporty character and reinforce the brand's commitment to cutting-edge materials and design.
LED sills with S logo projection for front doors: Illuminate your path and make a statement with the door entrance LED lights, which project the S logo onto the ground when entering or exiting the vehicle.
● 3.0 TFSI V6 petrol engine uses turbocharging and a combination of direct injection and indirect injection for the best efficiency and performance.
● Output is 354 hp (260 kW), and 500 Nm of torque is available between 1,370 and 4,500 rpm.
● A sporty exhaust note provides a fitting soundtrack.
● Self-locking center differential with quattro permanent all-wheel drive system transfers power from the eight-speed tiptronic to all four wheels.
● The sophisticated S Sports suspension with damper control contributes to the sporty driving dynamics of the Audi S5 Sportback.
● Large surfaces, sharp edges, an exciting play of light and shadow – the exterior design of the S5 embodies the progressive Audi design language.
● Striking shoulder line arches dynamically above the wheel housings.
● U-shaped clasps structure the large, pentagonal air inlets, which are partly filled with honeycomb grilles and separate openings allow direct airflow into the wheel housings for improved aerodynamics.
● The Audi Black Styling Package adds a dark and sporty look to the car with black accents on the grille, Audi Rings, air intakes and window frames.
● Exterior mirrors have aluminum-look housings and the strongly contoured side sills are particularly eye-catching.
● The Audi S5 Sportback has a spoiler integrated into the luggage compartment lid. LED rear lights with dynamic turn signals are standard.
● Horizontal lines characterize the design. A wide band of air vents, an elegant air conditioning panel, and a large decorative surface define the instrument panel layout.
● The large glass panoramic sunroof provides a glorious view of the sky from inside the car.
● Electrically adjustable front sports seats with driver-side memory are standard.
● Seat coverings are available in Nappa Leather Upholstery.
● The illuminated door sill strips, the sport leather flat-bottom steering wheel with multifunction plus, and the clasp on the tiptronic selector lever bear the S logo with a red rhombus.
● The pedal caps and the footrest are stainless steel; the inlays are made of matt-brushed aluminum with additional options to choose from.
● 3-zone automatic air conditioning.
● The MMI system onboard the S5 Sportback offers a highly modern control logic.
● Features intelligent free-text search function and the voice control function recognizes inputs from everyday speech.
● Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus offers a fully digital instrument cluster for the flexible and need-based display of information relevant to the driver.
● Innovative, fully digital 31.24 cm instrument cluster in full HD resolution, Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus comes with three customizable view modes: Sport, S Performance & Dynamic.
● The infotainment system is modular, with MMI navigation plus MMI touch and a 25.65 cm monitor topping the infotainment range.
● Audi Sound system produces 180 watt output with the help of 6-channel amplifier, 10 speakers including the center speaker and a subwoofer is standard on the car.
● The Audi Smartphone interface helps get easy access to your phone system, navigation, music, and third-party apps via the MMI touch display or smartphone.