September 18, 2023
Audi India launches limited edition Audi Q5
● Limited units on offer -available in the technology variant
● Elevated exteriors with additional features like Black Styling Package Plus with black Audi Rings, Grille and Roof rails
● Offered in the elegant Mythos Black color
Mumbai, September 18, 2023: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today launched a limited
edition Audi Q5 for the festive season. Available in the technology variant, the limited edition Audi
Q5 sports an exclusive Mythos Black exterior color. The interior is a stylish shade of Okapi Brown.
The Audi Q5 limited edition is priced at INR 69,72,000 (Ex-Showroom).
Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India said, “The Audi Q5 has been one of our best-selling SUVs and we are delighted to announce the launch of a limited edition technology variant, a curvet to a more personalized offering. Ahead of the upcoming festive season, we are giving customers an opportunity to enjoy exclusivity with limited units on offer.”
● The 2.0L 45 TFSI engine powers the Audi Q5 to churn out -265hp of power and 370Nm torque.
● The car accelerates from 0-100km/h in just 6.1 seconds and can reach a top speed of 240 km/h.
● The car offers adaptive suspension with damping control.
● With Audi Drive Select, the driver can choose between six modes, ranging from comfort, dynamic, individual, auto, efficiency and off-road.
● The quattro four-wheel-drive system enables optimal grip in challenging terrains.
● Black Styling Package Plus
● Black Audi Rings, Grille, and Roof Rails
● Singleframe grille with vertical struts
● LED headlights which are high in illumination and low in energy consumption
● Panoramic glass sunroof
● Comfort key for keyless entry
● Sensor-controlled boot lid operation
● Adorned with plush leather and leatherette combination upholstery
● 8 airbags which include side airbags in the rear to provide additional protection for occupants in the rear.
● Park assist with parking aid plus
● Power front seats with driver memory
● Audi phone box with wireless charging
● The 3-zone air conditioning
● Ambient lighting package plus with 30 colours
● The 25.65 cm multimedia colour display with an intuitive touch-based system that provides haptic feedback
● The screen, which has Audi's latest MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, voice controls, supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with
supporting almost all the controls at a click
● Audi Virtual Cockpit plus: The 31.24 cm display offers full HD quality with the option to customize the display
● Another highlight is the B&O Premium Sound System with 19 speakers producing 3D sound effects at 755 watts output
Equipment add on:
● Black Styling Package Plus
● Audi rings at the front and rear as well as the model name at the rear in black
● Black accents in the area of the Audi Singleframe
● Roof rails in black
● Window trim strips in black
Audi Genuine Accessories:
Furthermore, as an option, a specially curated Audi Genuine Accessories kit will be available for the limited edition Audi Q5. The accessory kit includes:
● Entry LED, Audi rings
● Dynamic hub caps
● Stainless steel pedal caps
● Audi valve caps
● quattro decals floret silver