This Application represents the digital connection between driver and vehicle. It bundles all elements that use online connectivity with the vehicle to provide you with real-time information.
To use these services, existing Audi owners need to download and activate the ‘myAudi Connect’ app on their smartphone. They can create their ‘myAudi Connect’ account easily via the ‘myAudi Connect’ App.
Divided under five key headings-the App brings the customer Safety & Security, Driver’s Behavior, Lifestyle, Geo Location and Utility.
- Trip Analysis - Hard Braking - Hard Accelerations - Sharp Turns - Gamification - Idling alert
- Audi Concierge Desk Access - Audi Club India access - Partner Offers - Dedicated news feed - Audi Club India Members Feed - Help Desk and Feedback - Audi Shop Access
- Car Live Location - All Trip Data - Tow Alerts
- Service Booking - Service History - Vehicle Health - Virtual Showroom - Test Drive Requests
Some of the key features include:
• Live location and trip planning feature offers a way for the user to know where he has been, where he is or how he headed to a specific spot.
• Boundary settings and curfews setting feature helps customer in marking safe zones for the family and car.
• Vehicle Health feature enables customers to know and keep track of their Audi’s health at all times through Audi’s vehicle health feature.
•Tow Alert helps the customers in getting an alert immediately if the car is being towed. The app also informs customers on where exactly has the car been towed to.
• The Disturbance Alert feature alerts customers on any kind of disturbance when the car is not in use.
• There is also a Notification of Alerts feature that keeps track of all the notifications related to the car so that customer can review it any time.
The App is a good tool for fleet management too which helps customers with more than one Audi car to manage all their cars through the App.
“The specified values of fuel consumption and emission are determined according to the mandatory emission test measurement specified in Rule 115 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989 (CMVR), under controlled conditions using reference fuel, at an agency authorized under Rule 126 of CMVR. Fuel consumption and emission values may vary due to factors such as driving habits, road and traffic condition, fuel quality, maintenance practices, loading pattern, ambient condition and engineering tolerances etc.
The values declared for the vehicles have been obtained from one of the variant tested as per Central Motor Vehicle Rule 115. Fuel consumption and emission value for other variants may differ. Audi India or its authorize dealers shall not be held liable for any difference in fuel consumption values, due to any of the aforesaid variables.
Due to constant product improvement / changes in regulatory framework, technical specification provided herewith are subject to change without prior notice, customers are requested to contact Audi Call Centre / Audi Authorised Dealer for further details.”