This Application represents the digital connection between driver and vehicle. It bundles all elements that use online connectivity with the vehicle to provide you with real-time information.
To use these services, existing Audi owners need to download and activate the ‘myAudi Connect’ app on their smartphone. They can create their ‘myAudi Connect’ account easily via the ‘myAudi Connect’ App.
Divided under five key headings-the App brings the customer Safety & Security, Driver’s Behavior, Lifestyle, Geo Location and Utility.
- Trip Analysis - Hard Braking - Hard Accelerations - Sharp Turns - Gamification - Idling alert
- Concierge Desk Access - Audi Club India access - Partner Offers - Dedicated news feed - Audi Club India Members Feed - Help Desk and Feedback - Audi Shop Access
- Car Live Location - All Trip Data - Tow Alerts
- Service Booking - Service History - Vehicle Health - Virtual Showroom - Test Drive Requests
Some of the key features include:
• Live location and trip planning feature offers a way for the user to know where he has been, where he is or how he headed to a specific spot.
• Boundary settings and curfews setting feature helps customer in marking safe zones for the family and car.
• Vehicle Health feature enables customers to know and keep track of their Audi’s health at all times through Audi’s vehicle health feature.
•Tow Alert helps the customers in getting an alert immediately if the car is being towed. The app also informs customers on where exactly has the car been towed to.
• The Disturbance Alert feature alerts customers on any kind of disturbance when the car is not in use.
• There is also a Notification of Alerts feature that keeps track of all the notifications related to the car so that customer can review it any time.
• SOS and Roadside Assistance feature is one the most important features that allows customers to save upto 5 numbers to whom SOS messages can be sent just by a click on the app. The SOS alerts are immediately sent to the saved numbers when used. Meanwhile Roadside Assistance facilitates calling Roadside Assistance in the unlikely event of a breakdown.
• The Service booking feature allows customers to book servicing according to their desired date, preferred dealer and also details of the servicing and any special services required.
• The Service History feature of the app gives access to entire service history and an option to customers to get a comprehensive report of service undertaken on the car.
• Making custom boundaries and curfew settings for Geo fence.
• Driver behavior score helps customers in getting an idea of their driving pattern and make improvements.
AUDI Concierge offers unparalleled privileges and benefits to our members that go beyond the ordinary. The Audi Concierge Desk would cater to any request beyond the car. First of its kind in the Indian Automobile Luxury segment.
The Concierge desk enables you to plan luxurious travel itineraries, gain access to iconic sports events, concerts, make fitness and lifestyle arrangements that includes rejuvenating spa and wellness related enquires or bookings.
The App is a good tool for fleet management too which helps customers with more than one Audi car to manage all their cars through the App.
“The specified values of fuel consumption and emission are determined according to the mandatory emission test measurement specified in Rule 115 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989 (CMVR), under controlled conditions using reference fuel, at an agency authorized under Rule 126 of CMVR. Fuel consumption and emission values may vary due to factors such as driving habits, road and traffic condition, fuel quality, maintenance practices, loading pattern, ambient condition and engineering tolerances etc.
The values declared for the vehicles have been obtained from one of the variant tested as per Central Motor Vehicle Rule 115. Fuel consumption and emission value for other variants may differ. Audi India or its authorize dealers shall not be held liable for any difference in fuel consumption values, due to any of the aforesaid variables.
Due to constant product improvement / changes in regulatory framework, technical specification provided herewith are subject to change without prior notice, customers are requested to contact Audi Call Centre / Audi Authorised Dealer for further details.”
*Recommended On-The-Road (OTR) retail prices include: delivery charge, half a tank of fuel, number plates and first registration fee at £55.00 and Vehicle Excise Duty.
Recommended On-The-Road (OTR) retail prices shown are based on the current 2016/2017 VED rate and will be updated on 1 April 2017 to the new 2017/18 VED tax
As outlined in the Chancellor of the Exchequer’s 2015 budget, the way Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) is calculated will change from Friday 1 April 2017 for the majority of vehicles. The first licence will continue to be calculated using the vehicle’s CO2 value, but subsequent licences will be based on a standard rate of £140. Vehicles with a list price exceeding £40,000 (including factory installed options, delivery charge, number plates and VAT) will pay an additional £310 plus the standard annual rate for a 5 year period. After the 5 year period only the standard rate will apply.
Further information is available from DVLA here: www.gov.uk/newvehicletaxrates
Price includes VAT and is calculated at 20% but this may alter to reflect any change in the applicable VAT rate.
RRP – Recommended Retail Price includes VAT and is calculated at 20% but this may alter to reflect any change in the applicable VAT rate.
Prices quoted in the Audi Configurator are Audi UK’s recommended On-The-Road prices and may vary from time to time. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some vehicles may be incorrectly priced. Always finalise prices with your local Audi Centre.
Please check model availability and full specification details with your Audi Centre prior to ordering. Neither Audi nor Audi Partners can accept contractual responsibility for your reliance on the information contained in the Audi Configurator.
Performance figures and specifications relating to Audi vehicles are indicative only and performance cannot be guaranteed. Performance figures and specifications may be updated on this site from time to time, when new test results are available. Your local Audi Centre can always provide you with the most up-to-date information available.
Written and visual depictions (including photographs) of vehicles, are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon. Some illustrations may not accurately reflect UK specifications (including paint and trim colours) and may not be available. If in doubt always contact your local Audi Centre.
When you purchase a vehicle or any vehicle maintenance services from an Audi Centre, your contract is always with the Centre and not with Audi UK. Any concerns you have in relation to the purchase of a vehicles should always be directed to your Audi Centre.