Driving through flooded roads should be avoided, however, if you need to drive through a flooded road, please make a note of the below:
1. The water wading depth of the Audi e-tron is 500 mm. However, during adverse conditions we recommend caution as mentioned below.
2. Check the type of road surface under the water, the strength of the current, and the depth of the water. The water must not be higher than the vehicle's underbody, even allowing for landslides, strong currents, and waves.
3. Drive carefully and not faster than the walking pace so that any waves created by the momentum of the car do not splash over the underbody. Bear in mind that waves can also be created by oncoming traffic.
4. Do not stop the car in the water.
5. Do not drive in reverse and do not switch off the power unit. (After driving through water carefully apply brakes to dry them thereby restoring full braking power)